Wednesday, February 22, 2012

~Hello again old friend......

~Well hello there old friend Blog.:c)  I have decided, I mean realllllyyyyyy decided to do this.  i know that before i may have said that I am serious about recording my thoughts for the whole world to read.  But, I have new inspiration now.  You might say, I have a new muse.;c)  I will expound on her at a later date, for now, I shall just share my thoughts,pictures,poems, songs, and stories for now.
************************************************************************
So, story for today:

Where did winter go???? We normally have had at least 4 or 5 snowstorms by now, this time of year.  We have only had to shovel one time!!!!!!!!!!!  It all seems a bit surreal to me.  The other day I was in the grocery store, a woman behind me, who I had made eye contact with, asked me what I thought about the weather.  Now, mind you, that day it was 55 degrees out!! I don't know?? I said.  She leaned in towards me and whispered," I think it is a sign of the end times!!"  Those of you who know me know that this girl loves JESUS, and reads the Bible. I had to premiss my next statement with that.:c0  I said.....no, I think we should blame Al Gore and his Global Warming!!!!  She huffed and gave me a tsk tsk sound.:c) This was funny for two reason, one because I always make conversation with strangers in the checkout line, even the grumpy looking ones.  Two because of her reaction.:c) i wish I had a photo of her face, it was priceless.  Now, I am not a synic, or don't feel the need to step on peoples faith based views on the weather, I was just trying to make her smile...........fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment